Real Estate Software - ProGold i2 web site: www.progoldi2.com
Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: www.viewmylisting9ae.com
Article ID: 4194
Subject: How to Enter Showings in ViewMyListing.com 9ae
Last Modified: September 10, 2009
Applies to: ViewMyListing.com 9ae
Issue: Showings can be scheduled and managed through ViewMyListing.com 9ae. A feedback survey will also be automatically sent to the showing agent when the email address of the showing agent is entered. There are a few key points that will greatly assist you in understanding how showings work and are entered and managed through ViewMyListing.com 9ae.
Resolution: Steps for managing showings in ViewMyListing.com 9ae:
• Entering a Showing Record.
- Log into ViewMyListing.com 9ae.
- Select the Properties Tab.
- Select the property to schedule the showing on.
- Click on the Showings tab of the property.
- Click on the “New” button to add a new showing.
- Enter the “Appt. Date”.
• Place the cursor over the calendar icon to select the showing date from the calendar.
- Enter the “Appt. Time” and “To Time”.
• Click in the field to access the time selector tool.
- Select the “Appt. Status”.
• “Cancelled”, “Confirmed”, and “Unconfirmed” are the available options.
- Enter the showing agent information.
• Fill in the “Showing Company” and “Showing Agent”.
• Fill in the “Agent Email”.
° Note: ViewMyListing.com uses the email address of the showing agent to send the showing feedback survey. If no email is entered for the showing agent, then the survey will not be sent.
• Fill in the contact number for the showing agent.
° Enter the Company phone number, the main contact number, or the cell phone number of the showing agent.
- Click “Save” to save the showing record.
- Note: The showing record will appear on the Seller Progress Report.
• Showing Feedback Surveys.
- Showing feedback surveys are sent out when the showing has occurred.
• Note: The showing status must be “Unconfirmed” or “Confirmed” for the feedback survey to be sent. Surveys will not be sent to showing records listed as “Cancelled”.
• Showing feedback surveys are sent out the day after the showing.
• ViewMyListing.com 9ae will attempt to send out the feedback survey 3 times (once a day) to collect feedback from the showing agent.
• When a feedback survey is sent, a “Request Feedback” event appears in the Activity log and on the Seller Progress Report.
- Completing a feedback survey.
• In order to complete a feedback survey, the showing agent must complete the questionnaire form and click “Submit”.
• Agent will receive a showing feedback request e-mail containing a link to open the survey form on the ViewMyListing.com 9ae website
• Once agent clicks the link, it opens the survey form on the screen
• Once agent completes the survey, they must select the Submit Feedback button at the bottom of the form to save/send the survey info
• A survey successful screen will display once the survey is accepted
• Selecting “Reply” on the email will not complete the survey.
• Once the feedback survey is completed, future feedback attempts will cease.
• The feedback results will be emailed to the listing agent and appear in the notes section of the showing record.
° Feedback can be edited from the notes section of the showing record.
• Note: The actual feedback response will appear on the Seller Progress Report.
References: Below is a link you can use to get a copy of the latest user guide:
• Select the link
• View and print the Guide
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Showings, Feedback, Showing Agent, Appointment, ViewMyListing.com 9ae, VML, 4194