Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4163
Subject: Missing Properties in ViewMyListing.com
Last Modified: September 10, 2008
Applies to: ViewMyListing.com (powered by ViewMyListing.com)
Issue: Properties entered in Pro Gold i2 appear on ViewMyListing.com for the agents to view and edit. Knowledge of what is required for the properties to be available on ViewMyListing.com can help prevent missing properties.
Cause: Missing information in Pro Gold i2 may cause properties to be unavailable in ViewMyListing.com.
• A Property must be assigned to an agent.
• The agent must be listed as the primary agent.
• The agent must be active for ViewMyListing.com.
• Perform a Full Sync with ViewMyListing.com to ensure all properties have been sent.
Resolution: Address the setting that is causing the property to be unavailable on ViewMyListing.com.
• Open the property in Pro Gold i2 and verify that an agent has been selected on the property.
• Verify that the agent is listed as the primary agent.
• The primary agent must be active for ViewMyListing.com in order to view the property on ViewMyListing.com.
- Select Agent Information from the Properties Menu.
- Find the agent in question.
- Look in the bottom right area of the screen for a check in the VML Active checkbox.
- If the box is unchecked, then the agent is not active for ViewMyListing.com.
• Perform a Full ViewMyListing.com Sync.
- In the Setup tab of Pro Gold i2, select the ViewMyListing.com option.
- Click the Synchronize Now button in the bottom left area to being the Sync. New and updated information will be sent to ViewMyListing.com.
References: Below is a link you can use to get a copy of the latest user guide:
• Select the link
• View and print the Guide.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: ViewMyListing.com Properties, ViewMyListing.com, Missing, Unavailable, 4163