Real Estate Software - ProGold i2 web site: www.progoldi2.com
Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4268
Subject: Verify/Update an Office Record
Last Modified: October 15, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.xx
Purpose: Provide users instructions how to update their company office record in Pro Gold i2.
Procedure: Listed below are the steps to modify an office record.
Offices are managed via the Offices icon.
• Step 1: To access the Offices icon, do the following:
- At the Main Menu, select the Transactions option
- Select the Agents and Offices option
- Click on the Offices icon
• Step 2: To verify/update your office record(s):
- Click the Find button
- Click the dropdown box in the Office Type field and select Non Co-op option
- This will filter the Find view so that only Non Co-op offices should be visible (Of which yours should be)
- Locate and retrieve your office record and verify the information in it
- Highlight office desired in list and click the Retrieve button or double click the line item to retrieve the record
- The red Name field contains the office name; make changes as needed
- Update other office information as needed
- Click the Save button and retrieve another record to continue updating or Done button to exit
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Offices, 4268