Real Estate Software - ProGold i2 web site: www.progoldi2.com
Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4226
Subject: How to Enter Agent 1099 and Production Balances
Last Modified: December 04, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 2.xx, 3.xx
Summary: A bulk property is used to enter/establish closing data for agents such as Listing/Selling Volume, Gross Commission, 1099 information, etc.
Procedure: Enter a bulk property into Pro Gold i2. Create one “bulk property” per agent that will include all closing data as of a specific date.
• Select Work with Properties in the Properties Tab.
• Click on the “New” button to add a property.
• Fill out the Property Tab of the property.
- Property Name: Enter “Bulk: Agent Last Name, Agent First Name” to identify the property (is: Bulk: Doe, Jane)
- Close Date: the date responding to the end of the period.
- Property Type: select “Other”.
• Select the Agent Tab.
- Select the appropriate and assign a side.
- Enter the production data as necessary (see section on Specific Types below for details on what to enter).
• Note: If amounts for listing and selling side are being entered within the same bulk property, select the same agent for each side and enter the corresponding data.
• Return to the Property Tab and change the property status.
- Property Status: select “Closed”.
- Once the Status is changed to Closed, the property record will lock itself to prevent accidental change to the property information.
• Specific Types of Bulk Property Entry
- For Agent Production/Beginning Balance Data:
• Create the bulk property (as above)
• In the Agent Tab, select the agent for the listing side and enter the volume and unit listing data for the agent.
° Enter commission level data as desired/needed (ie: Agent Gross Earnings in Gross Comm. Field, GCI in Adjusted Gross field, etc)
• Then select the agent for the selling side and enter the data pertaining to the selling side for the agent.
- Establishing productions levels for Revolving Monthly Commission Plans: a bulk property must be entered for each month in the plan period (ie: a bulk property for Jan 08, a bulk property for Feb 08, etc)
- Agent 1099 Beginning Balance Data:
• Create the bulk property,
• Select the appropriate agent for the property and assign the selling side.
• Under the Position field, select “1099”.
• Change the “Unit” to 0.
• Enter the total dollar amount for the period in the 1099 field.
• Assign the Property Status to Closed.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Bulk Property, Setup Commission Production Levels, 1099 Beginning Balance, 4226