Real Estate Software - ProGold i2 web site: www.progoldi2.com
Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4223
Subject: Making Agent 1099 Adjustments in Pro Gold i2 3.0
Last Modified: January 2, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.0
Issue: Agent 1099 Forms can be printed/submitted from Pro Gold i2 if the commission processing and 1099 records were kept in Pro Gold i2.
Resolution: Before the 1099 Forms are printed, reports are run to verify the 1099 information and ensure that the appropriate transactions for each agent appear in the 1099 totals and adjustments made, if needed. If adjustments need to be made to the agent 1099 information, follow the steps below.
• 1099 data is colleted from closed properties with a date during the time specified. A property must have a closed date during the specified time frame and an agent selected with a 1099 amount to appear.
• Adjustments: If a 1099 amount needs to be adjusted, this can be done within the properties area.
- In the Properties Menu, select Work with Properties and retrieve the property that needs alteration.
- Select the Agent tab at the top of the screen.
- Unlock the property by clicking on the “Unlock” icon in the upper right area of the screen and edit the 1099 amount for the property.
- Click Save to save the changes and Done to close the property.
- Re-run the 1099 reports to verify the change(s).
• Note: See Knowledge Base Article 4222 for more information on 1099 reports.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Keywords: 1099 Form, Agent Earnings, End of Year Adjustments, Reporting Procedures, 4223