Real Estate Software - ProGold i2 web site: www.progoldi2.com
Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: www.viewmylisting9ae.com
Article ID: 4221
Subject: How to resolve “Pro Gold i2 Event Viewer Log is Full” message
Last Modified: December 11, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.0
Issue: The Pro Gold i2 program keeps a record of events that transpire within the program and if the log file is not permitted to grow, a message will appear stating that the “Pro Gold i2 Even Viewer Log is Full”. In order to stop the message from reappearing the log must be manually cleared.
Resolution: Actions to manually clear the event view log.
• Right click on the “My Computer” icon.
• Select “Manage”.
• Click on the plus sign next to “Event Viewer” option.
• Right click on the “Pro Gold Enterprise” option.
• Select “Clear All Events”.
• Select “No” to the prompt “Do you want to save Pro Gold Enterprise before clearing it”.
• Close the Computer Management screen.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Logfile, Pro Gold i2 Event Viewer Log is Full, View, Error Message 4221