Real Estate Software - ProGold i2 web site: www.progoldi2.com
Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: www.viewmylisting9ae.com
Article ID: 4219
Subject: Manually Adding Virtual Tours into Pro Gold i2 3.0 for Crest Submission
Last Modified: December 3, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.0
Issue: In order for a property to appear on the brand websites, Century21.com, ColdwellBanker.com, or ERA.com, pictures or a picture and a virtual tour must be submitted to CrestEDG. Most MLS feeds bring images into Pro Gold i2, however Virtual Tours are not always available and should be manually entered into Pro Gold i2.
Resolution: Actions required to manually enter a Virtual Tour link into Pro Gold i2.
• In Properties Tab
- Select the Work with Properties icon and select the property that needs the Virtual Tour added.
- Click on the Images button in the bottom right area of the screen.
- To add a Virtual Tour link, click on the Plus icon at the top of the screen.
- Select the option for 3rd Party Images.
- Enter in a URL Short Description and enter the link to the Virtual Tour in the Third Party URL field. (Note, both fields are required.)
- Click the Save icon at the top of the screen to save the Virtual Tour link.
- Click Save and close out of the screen.
• To ensure that the new information is sent to CrestEDG on the next submission, click the Save button on the property and satisfy any business rule violations that appear.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: 4091
Keywords: Crest Realogy Single Entry, Virtual Tours, Media, Transmission, Submission, 4219