Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Subject: Setting Properties to Expired Status in Pro Gold i2
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 2.0, 3.0
Issue: A property record is entered under the Work with Properties icon on the Properties Tab and has exceeded the expiration date. Pro Gold i2 will not automatically change the status to “Expired” when the expiration date is exceeded unless File Maintenance is run. If those properties are not set to “Expired”, they will continue to appear on Listing Reports and the Batch Marketing screen.
Resolution: Actions required to run File Maintenance and set properties to status “Expired”:
• Go to the main Properties Tab
- Select File Maintenance icon
- Verify the date displayed is today’s date, if it is, select Yes
- Select Yes to the sync to VML prompt
- System will display a Maintenance Complete screen with results of how many property records were set to Expired
- Click OK button to close the screen
• Note 1: Use the Property Inventory Report to generate a list of properties that expired over a specific date range.
• Note 2: Running File Maintenance also deletes properties or contacts with a status of “Deleted”. The delete process cannot be undone.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: 4136, 4141, 4142
Keywords: Expire, Expired Status, Property, File Maintenance, 4186