Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4177
Subject: How to Link a Contact/Prospect Record to a Property
Last Modified: May 6, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.0, 2.0
Issue: When a contact/prospect is tracked in Pro Gold i2, the contact/prospect can be linked to a property without having to retype the contact/prospect information. Also, if there is a referral fee attached to the contact/prospect record in Pro Gold i2, the referral fee will be automatically added to the property when the contact/prospect record is linked to the property.
Resolution: Link a Contact/Prospect record to a property
• In the Properties Tab, select the “Work with Properties” icon.
• In the “Property Search” screen that appears, retrieve the desired property.
- Use the search options at the top of the screen to select what criteria to use in searching for a property.
- Type the criteria in the field at the bottom of the “Property Search” screen.
- Highlight the desired property and click “Retrieve”.
• Select the “Buyer/Seller” tab at the top of the property.
• Next to the “Salutation” field of both the “Buyer Information” and “Seller Information” areas is a binoculars icon. Select the binoculars icon next to the side that the contact/prospect will appear as (IE: Buyer or Seller).
• The “Contact Search” screen will appear.
• Search for the contact/prospect that will be linked to this property.
- Use the search options at the top of the screen to search for the contact/prospect by Name, Phone, Address, Email or Contact ID.
- Highlight the desired contact/prospect record and click “Retrieve”.
• Pro Gold i2 will ask “Do you wish to replace the current data with the data from the contact record?”. Click “Yes” to link the contact/prospect to the property.
• The contact/prospect information will be added to the property record.
- To edit the contact/prospect record, use the “Hands” icon next to the binoculars to access the contact record in the Contacts/Prospects Tab.
• Note: If there are referral/lead fees associated with the contact/prospect, they will be added to the deductions list in the “Comm Tree” Tab of the property when “Populate Commission Tree” is selected.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Referral, Commission, Contact, Prospect, Link to Property, Attach, 4177