Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4170
Subject: Importing Leads from Lead Router
Last Modified: September 10, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.xx
Purpose: Importing leads from Lead Router requires the installation of a special import driver and the import of a .txt file from Lead Router.
Procedure: Download the import driver, export the leads into a .txt file, and import the Lead Router file.
• Step 1: Install the import driver for Lead Router – this only needs to be done once
- At Main Menu, select the MLS Interface option
- Click the Import / Export Utility icon
- Click the Add 3rd Party Interface button
- Enter LeadRouter in the space provided and click OK button
• Step 2: Verify default MLS board setting:
- At Main Menu, select the Settings and Utilities option
- Click the Company Defaults icon
- Select the Lists 2 Tab
- Go to MLS Boards section in bottom right
- Verify/enter check in the Default box of the Board ID of your MLS import (Note: Verify/enter check in the Default box of the “Other” Board ID if you do not have an MLS import established in Pro Gold)
- Click Save and Done button to exit
• Step 3: Export you leads from Lead Router
- Open the Lead Monitor Tab
- Use filter options to manage/control export data (e.g., All leads, Active Leads, etc…)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Export
- Select your export criteria and select Filter button
- Select Export in Tab button
- Click Save. Save in C:\taro as leads.txt. If prompted to replace the existing file, click yes.
- Logout and Close Lead Router
• Step 4: Import the Leads.txt file from Lead Router into Pro Gold i2 3.xx
- At Pro Gold Main Menu, select the MLS Interface option and click the Import/Export Utility icon
- Select “Select from Below”
- Highlight Lead Router Import and click Open button
- Verify data path is C:\taro.
- Click Import; you will be prompted when finished
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Keywords: Lead Router, Import, Leads, Contacts, Prospects, 4170