Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: www.viewmylisting9ae.com
Article ID: 4162
Subject: Assigning Features in Pro Gold i2 3.0
Last Modified: March 3, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.xx
Purpose: Features are a list of the property attributes and appear with the property on the brand websites of Century21.com, ColdwellBanker.com and ERA.com. Most MLS feeds bring all or some features into Pro Gold i2; however, there are times that features need to be manually assigned in Pro Gold i2.
Procedure: Actions required to manage features in Pro Gold i2.
• Some MLS feeds will assign features to properties when the feed is performed:
- All or only some of the features may be brought in through the MLS feed
- Additional features can be manually added to a property through Pro Gold i2
• Step 1 Mapping features from the MLS feed: MLS feeds require the features be mapped to Pro Gold i2 options before they will populate the Features area of the property
- In the Setup Tab, select Change Company Info icon
- Select the Misc Tab and click on the Map MLS Features button in the bottom right area
- In the left column is a list of the features as they come in from the MLS feed. The center column shows how the features are listed in Pro Gold i2/Crest
- Select a feature from the MLS column and select the corresponding feature from the Crest Column and click the Green Map button
- The mapped features will appear in the right column
- Click Done in the bottom right corner to save the changes and close the screen
• Step 2 Manually Adding Features in Pro Gold i2
- In the Properties Tab, select the Work with Properties icon and select the property to view or edit features on
- Click on the Features button in the bottom right area of the screen
- The Features screen shows a list of the available features in the left column
- The right column shows the features that have been assigned to the selected property
- To select a new feature for the property, highlight a feature from the left column and click the Green Arrow button
- The feature will then be added to the list in the right column.
- Note: Selected features can be removed from the property by clicking on the feature in the right column and clicking the Red Arrow button in the middle of the screen
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Amenities, Attributes, Crest Submission, Features, Map, MLS, Single Entry, 4162