Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4142
Subject: Deleting a Contact (i.e., Prospect) Record
Last Modified: September 18, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.0
Issue: A prospect record is entered under the Contact Manager Professional icon on the Contacts Tab and needs to be removed. Pro Gold i2 does allow removal, but there is one circumstance where the removal process will “not” delete the record: If the contact record is linked to a property via the Buyer/Seller Tab.
Resolution: Actions required to delete a prospect record:
• Go to the main Contacts Tab
- Select Contact Manager Professional icon.
- Use binoculars to retrieve the desired record
- Select Edit button to open the record for edit
- Select Delete option in the Status field
- Select Done button to save the record and exit Contact Manager Professional
- Note: The system will not delete a prospect record if it is linked to a property via the Buyer/Seller Tab.
• Go to main Properties Tab
- Select File Maintenance icon
- Verify the date displayed is today’s date, if it is, select Yes
- Select Yes to the sync to VML prompt
- System will display a Maintenance Complete screen with results how many prospect (contact) records were deleted
- Click OK button to close the screen
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Contact, Delete, Lead, Remove, Prospect, Maintenance, 4142