Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4094
Subject: Pro Gold i2 3.0 SingleEntry Properties Missing from Crest or Realogy Brand Websites
Last Modified: September 5, 2008
Applies to: Pro Gold 3.0
Issue: The Pro Gold i2 SingleEntry process submits information from Pro Gold i2 to CrestEDG where properties are then posted on the brand websites of Century21.com, ColdwellBanker.com, or ERA.com.
Cause: There are several reasons that a property may not appear on the Brand Website:
• The property has not been submitted or accepted by CrestEDG.
• The property does not have the required number of pictures to be shown on the brand website.
• The property has expired.
Resolution: Make necessary updates in Pro Gold i2 and submit the new information to CrestEDG through the Realogy Export from Pro Gold i2.
• Go into the Properties Tab.
• Select the Work with Properties icon.
• Select the property.
• Click the Save button to see if any business rule violations appear.
- If a window appears with the business rules, update all requirements listed.
- The property will not be accepted by Crest until all rules are satisfied.
• In the Property tab of the property, click on the images button to see the images listed for the property.
- If no images are listed or there are fewer than the number of images required by the brand website, then manually add the images.
- Properties without images or fewer images than the brand website requirement will be submitted to CrestEDG but fail to appear on the brand website.
• In the Property tab of the property, verify the expiration date is correct.
- With most MLS imports, an expiration date that is modified in the MLS will not be brought into Pro Gold i2. Therefore, if a listing extension has occurred, the date may not have been updated in Pro Gold i2.
- Expired listings will be removed from the brand website upon expiration.
• Once any changes have been made, perform a Realogy Export to submit information to Crest. (For more information on performing the Realogy Export, see Knowledge Base Article 4208.)
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: SingleEntry, Century21.com, ColdwellBanker.com, ERA.com, Missing Properties, 4094