Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4092
Subject: Updating a Property in Pro Gold i2 3.0 with “This property is permanently un-reportable” message
Last Modified: December 1, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.xx
Issue: When a property is saved, the business rule validation screen brings up the message “This property is permanently un-reportable”. If the property information needs to be updated in Pro Gold i2 and/or Crest, then follow the steps below. However, nothing needs to be done if the property information does not need to be updated.
Cause: This behavior may occur on certain properties that were entered into Crest prior to the SingleEntry blackout process. Crest may fail to initialize certain properties during the blackout process which makes them unable to be edited through CrestEDG or Pro Gold i2.
Procedure: Follow the steps below to cancel the un-reportable property in Pro Gold i2 and transfer the property information to a new record that can be edited.
• Login to Pro Gold i2.
• Cancel the un-reportable property
- At Main Menu, select the Transactions option
- At Transactions menu, click the Work with Properties icon
- Select the property from the Search menu.
- Change the Property Status to “Cancelled”
• Transfer the property information to a new property
- Click the button next to the Property Status field
- When the message “Do you wish to create a new property to transfer this cancelled transaction to?” click “Yes”
- Pro Gold i2 will create a new property with the status of “Listed”
- Update the property information and click the Save button to ensure all the business rules are satisfied for the Realogy Export
• When the Realogy Export is run again, the new property will be part of the submission
• If the old property still appears in CrestEDG, then contact the CrestEDG Help Desk to remove the property
- Locate the Crest Transaction ID by opening the cancelled property record in Pro Gold i2 and locating the Crest ID number in the upper right part of the screen (the field just below the CrestEDG logo). This number will ensure that Crest deletes the correct property
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Single Entry, Unreportable, Crest, 4092