Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: www.viewmylisting9ae.com
Article ID: 4091
Subject: Manually Adding Images into Pro Gold i2 3.0 for Crest Submission
Last Modified: November 13, 2007
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.0
Issue: In order for a property to appear on the brand websites, Century21.com, ColdwellBanker.com, or ERA.com, pictures must be submitted to CrestEDG. Most MLS feeds bring images into Pro Gold i2, however there are times that images are not available and need to be manually entered into Pro Gold i2. Note: If images are manually added in Pro Gold and then the same images are later imported from the MLS, then images may be duplicated. The duplicates can be deleted in Pro Gold i2.
Resolution: Actions required to manually enter images into Pro Gold i2.
• In Properties Tab
- Select the Work with Properties icon and select the property that needs images added.
- Click on the Images button in the bottom right area of the screen.
- To add a new image, click on the Plus icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter in a Short Description and Caption. (Note, both fields are required.)
- Browse to the location of the image and select it.
o Photo Orientation determines how the photo will be displayed.
o Change Sequence allows the order of the pictures to be altered. Pictures will automatically be displayed in the order they are added and Change Sequence allows the order to be changed.
- Click the Save icon at the top of the screen to save the image.
- To add another photo, click on the Plus icon and follow the rest of the steps.
- When the last image is added, click Save and close out of the screen.
• To ensure that the new information is sent to CrestEDG on the next submission, click the Save button on the property and satisfy any business rule violations that appear.
• Note: Link to Virtual Tours can also be added in the Images area. For more information on adding a Virtual Tour link in Pro Gold i2, see Knowledge Base Article 4219
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Crest, Images, Pictures, Submission, 4091