Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4074
Subject: Pro Gold i2 3.0 NEW Client Training
Last Modified: December 8, 2008
Applies to: Pro Gold i2 3.0
Issue: Pro Gold i2 training is handled in an online meeting with a Pro Gold i2 trainer. Training has been divided into 19 training topics that have been arranged in a particular order to make the setup of Pro Gold i2 as easy as possible.
Resolution: There are several items that will help with the training and setup of your Pro Gold i2 system.
- After the installation of your Pro Gold i2 software, you will be scheduled with an orientation session. In this orientation, your Pro Gold i2 trainer will cover the training topics with you and explain how the training schedule operates.
- Owners, Managers and any other Key employees should attend this meeting.
• Training Outline
- The Training Outline shows the different topics and what will be covered during each topic.
• Note: The items covered during each topic do not have to be set up in your system in order to attend the training. The training is designed to cover these items to give you direction when you are setting up your Pro Gold i2 system.
- Use the link below to view and print the training outline in order to help you track your progress with Pro Gold i2 training. Keep track of when the sessions were taken and who participated.
• Click on the link.
• Select the Pro Gold i2 Training Outline option on the right side of the screen.
- Bring the Outline to all Webcast Training Sessions.
- There are also page numbers that show where more information on the topic can be found in the Pro Gold i2 Documentation.
• Webcast Training Sessions
- The training schedule can be viewed online by clicking on the following link. http://secured.progoldi2.com/webcast.aspx
- To register for a topic, select the session and a registration page will appear. Enter in the required information, making sure that the correct email address is entered.
- Once you register for a training topic, you will receive the instructions for joining the Webcast training by email. If you are more than 5 minutes late for an appointment, you will not be permitted to join the meeting and will have to register for another class.
- Bring the Training Outline to each Webcast Training Session.
- The complete training schedule runs 3 times per month and you may sign up for as many classes as needed or repeat classes already taken.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Training, Checklist, Orientation, Outline, Webcast, 4074