Pro Gold i2 Version 3.09.1201 Software Updating with Enhancement Notes
Modified: January 13,
Pro Gold i2 3.xx
In order to use Pro Gold i2
effectively, it is highly recommended to keep Pro Gold i2 updated to the current
Follow "step 1" or the
"Alternate Method" below to
update Pro Gold i2. If you experience problems, make sure you have
administrative rights to install applications on your compter.
Step 1: Download and Install
the most recent version of Pro Gold i2:
Be sure to update all of your
workstations to this version (Especially the PC hosting the database)
Make sure all PC's are out of Pro
Then go to each PC and do the
Right click on the Red Paper Clip Pro
Gold Utilities icon located in the System Tray in the bottom right
corner of the PC screen (If you do not
have the Red Paper Clip visible, maximize the tray or run "ProGold
Utilities" from the Start menu - "All programs" .If you still cannot
locate "ProGold Utilities" use the Alternate method listed below)
Select the Download Update
Select Yes to the install update
Wait for download/install to finish
A Detected Applications Warning
screen may appear if there are any open applications that need to be closed
Close the applications listed and then
click Retry to continue with the Pro Gold i2 update
The Downloading Pro Gold i2
screen will appear to download and install the updates for Pro Gold i2 and Pro
Pro Gold i2 will open when the update
Login into Pro Gold i2 and verify the
program version (3.09.xxxx)
Alternative Method 1: Download and Install
the most recent version of Pro Gold i2:
Select the "Settings and Utilities" menu, located on the left toolbar within ProGold i2.
Select the "Check for Updates" Icon to determine if a newer version is available.
Select the "Get Latest Version" Icon, if a new version is available. Follow the on-line instructions for additional help.
Development Summary Changes for Version 3.09.1201
Pro Gold i2/ViewMyListing.com
- ProGold i2 Google Search option
for Knowledgebase Articles on ProGold i2 Welcome Screen.
- 2009 W2's, 1099's and
- Added More Property Search Filters
on "Work with Properties" tab.
- Updated Escrow Account Ledger
- Enhanced the HelpNet support
center to provide online training videos, open/track support tickets and 1000's
- Added mismatched version checking with faster downloads on
remaining workstations (insures all users on same
- Added Melbourne,
FL MLS Interface,.Washington County, UT MLS Interface,MCAR Mountain Central MLS
- Several Crest reporting
compliancy changes were added for Coldwell Banker, ERA and Century 21 reporting
- Updated Weichert Reporting
- Updated the Agent Level Report
and transaction cancel process.
- Updated MLS Interfaces to
recover file transfers for connection failures.
- Updates were made to recalculate
payroll deductions after making manual adjustments.
- Updated Pending Business Detail
by Sale Date to allow the option to sort by address.
- Added totals to the New Listings
- Renamed New Listing Report to
Listings by List Date.
- Added COAR Central Oregon,Greater Union County Board of Realtors, NY MLS Interface.
- Added additional security to
disable the unpost button in the check writer after a check is printed to
prevent an accidental unpost.
- Added additional office security
levels to Customer and Vendors.
- Update payroll and 1099
reporting for 2009 tax year.
- Added SWMARRETS Southwest Michigan Association of Realtors MLS RETS Interface.
- Added CCAR Centre County PA MLS
- 90% Improvements were made to
ViewMyListing.com Sync speed.
- Updated the contact notice email
that is sent to an agents when a lead is assigned to them.
- Updated the check reconciliation
process to prevent an invalid locked period.
- Added Closed Awards Report to
the transaction report library.
- Added a Listings by Status
report to the transaction report library.
- Added NAR Northwoods Association
of Realtors MLS Interface.
- Upgraded ViewMyListing.com
server infrastructure to improve performance and increase security.
- Added MBOR Midland
MI Board of Realtors MLS Interface.
- Updates to accounts payable bill
- Updated the showing module.
- Updated General Journal Report
for companies that require 3 levels accounting structure.
- Added Tift GA MLS
- Updated Pro Gold i2 to exit the
banking module without have to setup a default bank account.
- Update many Pro gold i2
dropdowns to sort alphabetically.
- Updated tab order on many Pro
gold i2 forms.
- Added a Created By field when
adding a new showing to track what user created the showing.
- Added MLS Interface to for
Paragon MLS systems.
- Several Weichert franchise
reporting changes were made.
- Added Office and Contact type
filter to Marketing Activity Source of Call report.
- Updated the Contacts by Agent
- Updated agents public
ViewMyListing.com home page.
- Added Request a Showing feature
on through several pages on ViewMyListing.com. This will also create a contact
records that is saved in the agent ViewMyListing.com 9ae tools.
- Commission calculations updates.
- Updates to customer invoices
search functions in Pro Gold i2.
- Added automatically database
maintenance routines to maintain optimal performance.
- Added Pro Gold i2 installation
to be web based downloads.
- Updated property checklist
- Updated print functions when
printing company deductions.
- Updated batch post forms.
- Updated customer invoice finance
- Added MRIS St
Louis MS MLS Interface.
- Updated seller progress report
in Pro Gold i2.
- Updated Rappatoni MLS Interfaces
- Updated initial commission
- Many new and updates were made
to Knowledgebase articles.
- Introduced a new email to
listing agent to provide valuable activity reports collected on their listing.
- Added real estate trends
tracking for real estate time on market and average list price.
- Added a new seller progress
activity report record when a property is ranked on 1st page of
- Added a new service where a
company can sponsor their entire market listings on ViewMyListing.com. This
service may have MLS restrictions.
- Added many Firefox/Mozella
browser compatibility upgrades.
- Added a new agent widget to
showcase the agents listings on their own personal web sites.
- Added to the sellers progress
report a record of when a internet user opened their listing profile.
- Added homeowner self
registration to ViewMyListing.com.
- Updated the agents personal
profile edit form on ViewMyListing.com.
- Increase the page performance on
several ViewMyListing.com web so pages will load faster.
- Updates to listing showing
- Added Lease Properties to
synchronize with viewmylisting.com.
- Added live support chat to
- Expanded search engine
submission (SEO) on all Property profile pages as well as city and zip code
- Created a new agent personal
profile pages to increase an agents public profile.
- Updated the sellers home pane on
ViewMyListing.com to reflect other homeowner comments in their local area
- Updates various reports to have
Vista and Windows 7 compliancy.
- Updated the contact for more
- Added a new school widget for
agents and companies to display school data on their web sites.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center
resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2
Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
The Enhancement HelpNet links are
located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: Download, PG Utilities, Update, Version, 4285