Real Estate Search Engine - ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Search Local Classifieds – www.viewmylisting.com/buy-sale-trade
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Article ID: 4007
Subject: Why Did My Listing Not Import from the MLS
Last Modified: January 22, 2009
Applies to: Pro Gold 2.xx, 3.xx
Issue: The MLS Data Feed is used to bring property information into Pro Gold i2 in order to prevent duplicate data entry.
A variety of reasons may cause properties not to import into Pro Gold i2 from the MLS.
1. The MLS Data Feed has not been updated with the new listing.
• Wait for the MLS Data Feed to run again and check to see if the property was imported.
2. The MLS Import was not run.
• Manually run the MLS Import to bring information into Pro Gold i2 from the MLS Data Feed.
• Note: For Type C Feeds, the MLS Data Feed can be set to run automatically. For more information on scheduling the Data Feed, refer to Knowledge Base Article 4225.
3. The property was not included in the date range of the MLS Data Feed.
• Manually run the MLS Data feed and back date the import to 1 day prior to the day the missing property was entered into the MLS.
• For More Information on TroubleShooting MLS Import Problems, refer to Knowledge Base Article 4099.
References: Below is a link you can use to access Enhancement HelpNet Center resources, which includes the Knowledge Base Article (KBA) Library, Pro Gold i2 Documentation, and Training Webcasts:
• The Enhancement HelpNet links are located on the right side of the web page.
Related articles: N/A
Keywords: MLS Data Feed, Import, Not Working, No Listing Property, Type A, Type B, Type C, 4007