Real Estate Search Engine -ViewMyListing.com web site: www.viewmylisting.com
Agent Tools web site: real estate agent software
Description North East Florida (NEFMLS) data feed.
Last Modified May 24, 2009
Download and setup the import driver for North East Florida (NEFMLS). – this only needs to be done once.
1. From the Setup tab select Download Live Update.
2. Select Custom
3. Enter NEFMLS in the space provided and select continue.
4. You will be prompted to enter your NEFMLS ftp account user name and password provided by NEFMLS. Enter ftp.nefmls.com in the URL field.
5. Update your office(s) from the Property menu under Office Setup and enter your board name Northeast Fl MLS and enter your office ID.
6. Update your agents with their NEFMLS board name and agent ID. This is done from the Property menu under Agent Information on the Data Import tab. Listing agents will not be assigned to their listings until this step is completed.
Importing Your Listings from NEMLS – This should be done daily
1. From the Setup menu select Import/Export Utility menu.
2. Select on “Select from Below” and click on Northeast Florida MLS and click open.
3. Click on the retrieve button. This will download your listings to your computer.
4. Click on Import, you will be prompted when finished.
This MLS data feed imports only your company’s listings.
Coop Office or Coop agents are available in this data feed with limited information.